How do you get a star on MyLot?

Is it for getting best response? I've notice a lot of people have those pretty little stars but, when I mark someone with best response, I don't see the number in their star go up. How do I get a star?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Members get a star after reaching 100 posts. You're at 87 right now so only 13 more posts to go for you. The stars have a number in them from 1-10 based on how other mylot members have rated your posts using the + and - buttons. There is no rating of zero, if a user drops that low they simply lose their star regardless of how many posts they have until they can bring their rating up high enough to earn at least a "1". Best resonses have nothing to do with the star number...although users with a lot of best responses probably have a higher rating just because their posts are obviously high quality. It's not always the case though but I can't explain why here.
I'm glad best responses have nothing to do with it because I haven't gotten a best response yet. Thanks for the information.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
LOL well I'm sure you have one coming, I'm just behind on handing them out :)
@drannhh (15240)
Look! Just one more post now and you will have your star! See, you are at 99. We are all eager to see what your first star looks like, but do not worry if it is not the best star and if not you will climb quickly. I started with a white or yellow one I think, whatever a 7 is is where I started out.
Ok, now I understand about the number thing. I thought the number had to do with how many posts you have like the 100 to get a star. i though I would start with a 1 and climb every time I posted another 100. Thanks.