Favorite Family Movies?

We love to watch movies at my house. We have a projector so it feels like going to the movie theater only you can wear your PJ's and not worry about people's cell phones! So much more comfortable! We recently bought Meet the Robinson's on dvd. I have to say that I LOVE this movie! I think we have watched it 4 or 5 times already. This is my new favorite cartoon-type movie. Our favorite non-cartoon family movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one). My personal favorite Christmas family movie is Miracle on 34th Street (the old one). All three of these movies are watched again and again here. What are your favorite family movies?
@gwendovere (1283)
I like Parent Trap. (the original) My hubby got me hooked on it!
I'll have to check out this movie. I have only seen the newer one that Lindsay Lohan made when she was a little girl.
@roniroxas (10576)
wow you have a projector? can i come over to watch? promise i'll bring a lot of french fries...lol. i also love cahrlie and the chocolate factory, i like shrek too (its not that obvious though lol) yes i love meet the robinson too. me and my children love home alone 1 and 2, oregon and harry potter.
Ooh I like french fries! We play Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire quite a bit, it is my husband's favorite in the series of movies so far. Cars is another that we watch a lot. My daughter loves that movie and so do we thankfully!
@secretbear (19464)
wow. you have a projector in your house!! cool. ^__^ its really better if you're watching a movie in a bigger screen than of the tv. much more enjoyable. we don't have a particular family movie that we watch over and over again. but usually, our family movies would always be Disney movies. not only do my nieces and nephews love 'em, but so does my mother! ^__^;; well, Disney movies aren't all cartoons, right? and my mother find those true-to-life movies very entertaining and good for the kids because there are a lot of moral values to learn. i think the last Disney movie we watched was Game Plan which starred by The Rock. ^__^
I can't wait to watch Game Plan, it looks really cute. Yes, we LOVE our projector!!!
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi moneyandgc! i like funny movies--but not the Mr. Bean type. we watch romantic comedies and superhero movies. that's about it. i like stuff that make me smile or laugh or lighthearted afterwards. i don't want movies that are sad, because they make me cry, while suspense movies keep me edgy. i want something that could make me relax. and my husband just follows suit. :-)
I don't like sad movies either. I want a movie to entertain me, not depress me! :)
@blueunicorn (2409)
One of my girls' favorite movies is Freaky Friday (the remake). They are ages 5 and 6 but really get a kick out of that movie.
I remember seeing this movie when it came out. I even read the book when I was little!
@hotsatya (240)
we love movies very much our family's best movie is " Mother India" its very good. in this movie songs, dialogs,actor,actress all is completely good.
@wolfie34 (26792)
I love Shrek 2, its by far my favourite film, its funny, has great cast voiceovers and I have seen the film twice at the cinema and probably countless more times on dvd at home. I never get fed up with that film and yes it usually go on at Christmas for when the family come round. I also love Home Alone, the original one, I think was a Christmas movie with Macauley Culkin. Both great family movies that nothing should disturb.