Sometimes friends really get mean? Have yours..??

@diillu (5130)
Ohk, let me be straight, I have burrowed around 400 $ from one of my friend. He is kind of close friend. And now it's not that I don't want to return. Actually I was about to return the money, then my bf got in some kind of trouble. I had to lend him that money which I was going to return. I know my boyfriends problem. He is having financial crisis these days. And that friend called me being so rude! I was just so suprised cause I thought he wouldn't mind. Since he used to also burrow money with me and it used to be generally like 400 or 500 $ and he used to return when he liked it. I used to sometime give him a call regarding my money but never had been so rude as he was to me. I wonder if he forgot his old days when he used to burrow money with me and used to return whenever he thought it was good. I don't want to lose friendship over money but I don't want a friend like him either.
@kun2349 (23475)
it's human nature to be like that.. we only like to receive but not return :( everybody has done it b4, calling to remind frenz or whoever for money.. But always do it in a nice way because we are in their mercy.. they have our money :( But being rude like your fren is definitely a no no.. whatever it is, he should ask u for reason 1st and ask for roughly when the $ can be returned.. Money is a killer, because no matter how close 2 person are to each other, money matters will always cause them to break up or end :(
@diillu (5130)
Yes, it is. I'm surprised how he could do like that. He often used to burrow money with me and I never asked him to return in time or was ever rude to him. I thought he would do the same with me. I never let money be the cause to ruin our friendship but seems like I can't help it anymore.
@kun2349 (23475)
when that's the case, make full use of this money incident this time, to tell him that the friendship is over.. If he really needs help again next time, he's gonna regret that he lost a true fren who can help him without any complaints :) But if u are not the hard-hearted kinda person, den u just return him the money asap and dun ask him for loan again.. If one day he finds u for loan again, just ask him wat he did u do and u are not happy..
@diillu (5130)
Yes,I'm going to do it. I'm going to tell him that the difference between how he behaved me this time and how I used to behave him when he used to be late on giving me money. I think this time he really need to get what he have asked for.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I don't think friends should borrow money from each other because too many times things like this happen. But if people do, they should have a written agreement which also states when the money is to be returned. I think you should explain it to him the way you explained it here. I mean you thought he would understand. He has done this to you as well and you didn't get mad. If he still acts mean about it then he isn't really a friend. Pay him back but never let him borrow money from you again. Good Luck!
@diillu (5130)
Yes, I think I will definitely do what you have told here. I have been thinking this alot but I'm so angry and so hurt that I just can think nothing other than never talking to that person ever again in my life.
@Lifeless (2638)
Hey diillu, ur avatar seems to be telling us abt all the clothes u like wearing.. Nice work... Neways, I can understand ur problem dear.. But not everyone is as nice as u are.. Money makes even the wise people greedy.. U just make sure u return ur frnd's money asap, otherwise u will not be surprised if he resorts to some unfair means.. Take care.. And do mylot as much as u can, maybe that can help, right??? Good luck...
You can find in my country side, some placards that are displayed in the petty shops.. "Money acts as bridge in breaking the friendship, between us. No lending here..All goods supplied on Hot Cash and No credits" Only when one follows this policy, we can have a good friendship.. Sometime ago one of my friend asked me a 500 rupees ( around $12 ) saying that he would return in a day or so. But months gone and he had not returned it..when asked him.. he again gained months.. but to which i replied him., "Sorry to say this friend, i never expected this from you, even if you dont retutn the money, i dont bother, but dont make false promises.. and hereon you dont ask me any sum" Thereafter he didnot ask me any money, but still we are friends.
@rb200406 (1825)
Some many people are there like this who forget about the past.They forget that how you had helped them or your behavouor.It is just not friends even sibblings,children as well as parents forget .Return the money thats it.
@Perry2007 (2229)
Perhaps you also have to check out why she became rude as you have entioned. If you are friends then calm the situation and when you get the chance to talk again. bring it out you should know so to save friendship. Hope you can work it out for friendship sake. have a great time and God Bless
@vsraovsr (734)
Money and financial matters always gives troubles between friends.Its always better to have clear understanding and time frames in giving back the money which was borrowed from friends, so that there will not be any misundertsnadings.Me and my close friend with whom I have friend ship for last 15 yeras till date follow the same.