Winter is Coming!

@Mirita (2668)
Well, soon the Fall season will end ,and we are going to experience cold temperatures again. The only thing that I like about winter is to see the snow and Christmas. Are any of you looking forward to winter season?
@andyliuzn (991)
Perhaps I like the Winter the most during the year since it is neither too cold or too hot in Winter in my place, and it could still be around 20 Degree Centigrade druing the daytime, which is pretty warm. And it is around 10 at night, kinda cold, but it could give me a good sleep, and I could enjoy the sleep better esp. during weekends. Andy
@Mirita (2668)
Well, sleeping during the winter is nice if I don't have to wake up early like I do.
@maybebaby (1231)
Winter has already come to my town. We had snow last weekend and it seems to be here to stay. I really don't like the cold so winter is kind of a problem for me. I do like snow for Christmas. It just makes the holiday better somehow. If only it would snow only on Christmas and then melt the day after I would be so happy.
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, I also like snow during Christmas since is so nice to have a White Christmas ,but I don't like it when we have snow for days. In Kentucky the winter is not as bad as in other nothern states.
@dmillman (2273)
I would love the winter if it only snowed on the grass. That way you wouldn't have to walk in it, drive in it, plow it, etc. Think of all of the money the cities and towns would save on sanding, plowing and snow removal. It could be spent on more important things, like education!!! Also, if it didn't get so cold, that would be helpful. Can you tell I live in New England?
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, I agree snow can be nice ,but at the same time too much snow can become a problem.