Electric Slide

@carolbee (16241)
How often do you go to a social affair, with music, and the disc jockey plays the Electric Slide? Can you do it? It's a fun, very entertaining dance that draws a huge crowd. What's even more interesting is to see someone on the dance floor that can't dance to this tune and stumbles all over everyone.
@jovimom (1576)
Actually, I went out dancing a few weeks ago, and they started doing it. I personally never could do that dance, much less any synchronized dancing for that matter,lol! I do love to watch other people do it that know how....
@carolbee (16241)
It is a fun dance to watch also. Thanks for responding.
I used to go out every weekend. Now that we live where there are no bars, I don't get to go. I do however know the electric slide and a few other line dances. I love to do them. They are fun to me!
@carolbee (16241)
It's one of the top requested dances around the midwest. I love doing it as long as the person next to me is in step with the rest of the group. I value my toes.