Daily food intake

@vsraovsr (734)
How you pln your daily food intake? Some say heavy breakfast , medium lunch and light supper.But All doctors say we should not skip our break fast because the time gap between supper and break fast is more almost 10 hrs. what dou say?
@joyce959 (1562)
Yes, medical professionals and nutritionist suggest that we take a heavy breakfast, medium lunch and light supper. This is probably right because when we are working, a heavy breakfast is needed to give us lots of energy to be able to peform work appropriately and whatever heavy intake we have in the morning can be burned out and not stored into our body as fats. A heavy supper is discouraged because we just sleep and the food intake can be just stored in our body. However, I don't think that is the common scenario especially with busy working people who are always rushing to work. I think most working people are into light breakfast, just taking a cup of coffee or tea or milk in the morning and then have heavy lunch or take in between meals (snacks) before mealtime. I also have very light breakfast, most often just a cup of coffee or milo, but I take snacks in between meals. I guess I am one of those guilty not following the correct daily food intake. What about you?
@vsraovsr (734)
Thank you for your relply, earlier i used to skip my break fast, now aday ima ghaving regular break fast but not heavy.moderate I can say andmedium lunch and medium supper.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I usually try to have a mid sized morning breakfast and a decent sized lunch to avoid eating a large dinner. Sometimes I forget to eat breakfast and sometimes even lunch and I end up over eating for dinner. So, it is important to plan your meals carefully to avoid that.
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi,we have a normal breakfast,small dinner with snacks between dinner and supper and a big supper thats filling.We like to snack alot during the day on fruit. Peanutjar:)
@goodsign (2287)
I won't skip all major time schedule for food intake; Breakfast, Tea Time, Lunch, Tea Time and Dinner For supper it is not included in my major food intake schedule. But I will take it by making choices of taste for every session of food intake. Breakfast - Bitter and Salty Lunch - Sour Dinner - Sweet. Tea Time - Miscellaneous
Hahah i know this sounds bad but i dont really plan my food intake i just eat whenever. it is somthing i am going to begin eating..not only is it good for your body to watch waht u eat. u dont gaain as much wieght,and when you eat right your body can burn fat naturally:)