Respond to discussions or start a new one?

A heavy hi to all Mylot users! I am new here. I have joined mylot couple of days ago... I dont know a lot about this site. I only know the basics. Can please anyone tell me, what pays more here, Responding to discussios or starting a new ones. what do you prefer more - respond to discussions or to start new discussions.... Please help me and I also request you to post some useful tips that can help me in earning some money from this site....
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
When it come to earning, I do not know which one will give us more,start a new discussion or give a post on others, but for me I like to response to other discussion better than starting a new one by my self. I only did starting new discussion some times, once in a week maybe or less. :) I don't really have lots of idea for new discussions.
Ya man! you are right, its realy hard to find out new ideas for discussinons because there are already thousands of discussions running here........ anyways, Thanks for the response!
@Neriz69 (1037)
I think it does not have any difference if you started it or just post a comment. It pays the same. I believe they you more with the quality of your post. Don't post less than 4 sentences, it has to have good grammar, avoid abbreviations.
Thanks for response! I think they also consider the topics that we post on, like they pay more on music than from topics like beverages and food items, is it true?
hello there! :-) honelstly i don't know if what pays more, to start a discussion or to response to a discussion. all i know is that you have to post or to reply something "of quality". i always response to discussions especially if it's within my interests. i seldom post a discussion. i am here for more tha a month and i am enjoying what i'm doing. sad to say i only got like 2 hours in a day.. happy posting. :-)
thanks for respndig! I think you have posted around 150 posts, can you tell me how much have you earned uptil now?