do you write letters

write a letter - write a letter to a friend
Australia
i dont write letters much what about you do you have many that you write to?
@lynnchua (3416)
No, no more letter. Using email nowsaday. Writing letter is abit troublesome.
hi there lynnchua thanks for your response thats true just use emails but it is good doing it the old fashioned way god bless you
@lynnchua (3416)
I thingk for non-urgent letter is good to use the old fashion way. Thanx for letting me know that sometime old fashion way is still good.
...Does it matter which medium is used? I think whenever I compose my thoughts and send it to someone, I am writing a letter. I write many letters, I just push the send button verses putting a stamp on it and dropping it in a mailbox. ...Christmas will be the greatest letter writing exercize I get. I have not sent cards out in years. I look forward to this year when I can let my friends know I am still alive. This is when I will physically mail (snail mail) letters. I may write one letter and copy it multiple times. I will hand write a personal greeting on some. ...Great thread. Peace be with you. =(^;^)= Della
hi there delladidit yes i knoe its better to email because its easy to send but i liketo send it the other way too thankyou for responding have a great day
@rakeshdas (428)
in this world of cellphone the letter writing thing became pretty rare ... people are not willed to write letters xept the official letters!!! But am not like them !!! I use to write letters some time !!! but still waiting to write the spcl lettr!!
I never write any letter to someone except in my examination. It's hard. Moreover we have a good technology. I think it's better if we just use thing that easy than difficult. **prettyhanan**