Have you ever typed a response/started a topic without typographical errors?

What i mean is, while you are typing the you may make some spelling mistakes... Say for example, you may type "soem" for "some" and then you subsequently correct it by pressing the backspace, and type the correct letters. So my point is have you ever started or responsed a discussion without making such a mistake on the first stroke of your typing? Please share with me. Take care and have a good day.
@laurika (4536)
Yeah i mae spelling errors all the time, because I am trying to type fast.One times happend to me, i didn 't type add, but as(s) Lol
Thats really funny error. And i have made some errors like the one you mentioned..Can you tell me one Good habit,. .. Here i typed it as food Habit, instead of Good habit. Take care my friend
@laurika (4536)
hehe, yeah I know when the letters are close to each other, it is easy to make an error
@jennybianca (12914)
No, I doubt it. I make a lot of errors when starting discussions or doing responses. This is not a poor spelling ability, but poor keyboard skills. I really must do an online keyboard course & improve myself.
Ha ha.. i have the worst,key board skills.. To tell you frankly.. i cant type without seeing the key board.. Take care Jenny, see you soon in "that forum".
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat! Oh gosh I do commit typographical errors all the time. I thought I don't but when I checked it before I submit my discussions or responses I get to see the typo errors. However in some cases, I submit it before I checked on it and then see all the mistakes. haha.. Good thing mylotters are very understandable on these mistakes. Take care and have a nice day. :)
Thank you friend, for responding.. me too commit a lot of mistakes while typing but make sure i correct it, before finishing the sentence or word. On rare occassions i fail to notice. Take care friend, and Enjoy peace within.
Yes, in fact I have at least one discussion has the spelling mistakes. Unfortunately there is no way to correct it.