Black or blue pen?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
Which color do you like to use? I like black because I think that it’s cleaner and smooth-looking than blue. And besides in college, instructors don’t allow blue inks in test papers, right?
@ratyz5 (7829)
I prefer black all the way.. even when I ask for one at home and if they give me a blue pen, I'd still insist for a black one. In our college, they won't mind if its black or blue, as long as its clear.
@MGjhaud (20672)
Hey, me too. My mother has blue pen and would give it to me once I ask for a pen and I would ask, do you have black pen Ma? hehehe.. I just don't like blue ink. I find it dirty.
@ratyz5 (7829)
To write or to draw, I really still prefer black.. and I guess if situations really pushes me to use black.. like having no pen available and I have to borrow at class..
@MGjhaud (20672)
Yes, me too in school. Sometimes they give me the face because I won't use anything if it's not black but I'm actually just irritating them pretending I'm the overacting type of black-pen user.
Like you i also like black ink.writing with black ink make your handwriting better.
@MGjhaud (20672)
"writing with black ink make your handwriting better" -- I didn't know that. hehehe.. Anyway, what I know is that I don't feel like writing when I'm using blue ink.
@figjam00 (1450)
I prefer black pens because its and looks good on papers. On the other hand blue is not that much bad but I think black is better.
@MGjhaud (20672)
I find blue as dirty or not so good looking on paper.
@jpso138 (7868)
black pen is more nice to use than blue for black pen is more nicer than blue..and usually people use black pen not blue pen.
@MGjhaud (20672)
"black pen is more nice to use than blue for black pen is more nicer than blue" -- I hope I'm not too confused with this. hehehe.. anyways, I noticed too that people uses black pen than blue ones. Especially in my university because it's a rule.
I am a doctor and since patients'charts are legal documents, we prefer black pen
@MGjhaud (20672)
Hey, no problem.
I used black ballpen for signature and stuff. But on my journal i used Blue. I love color Blue pen i don't know but i keep all blue stuff so obviously i will use Blue pen.
@MGjhaud (20672)
balck ink are for signatures for sure but even in my journals i use black mostly pencil but not blue pens.
@Lifeless (2638)
Hi there.. I used to use only blue pens during my college days.. We were only allowed to write with a blue pen, but now that I am out of college, I can try out the black one which looks more professional than the blue one...
@MGjhaud (20672)
I notice professionals using black pen. And maybe your university has different rule than mine. :)
@Canteen (595)
I used to like the blue one, because the colour is more beautiful. But as you said, in many situations we have to use the black pen. so i use black pen for study,like taking notes, and use blue for personal use, like writing a diary.
@MGjhaud (20672)
I used pencils when writing my diary because I don’t do drafts, and besides my diary paper is something I cannot refill hehe so I have to conserve each page.
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi MGjhaud,i prefer blue ink over black and also red.I just do not like to write with any other color than blue ink and it has to be from a certain brand of pen like "Paper Mate".I will not use any other brand of pen.Thats the first time i heard of black ink only being allowed on test papers.Hmm,times change,haha. Peanutjar:)
@MGjhaud (20672)
In college, professors require black pens when taking written exams. When buying pen I also prefer my own brand. ;)
once i started to write i used to write with blue pen but from 7 years ave been using black pen and in many forms also they require to write in black pen hence it stays with me all the time thats a added feature with the way i also like to write with black pen as it looks good.
@MGjhaud (20672)
We never used ballpens during prep so I started when I was in grade 5-6, I always used black since then.
@zhai007 (76)
Black is good. I want blank inked ballpen than that of blue. Aside from it's a school requirement, i think it adds up sofistication to written notes. It's more professional looking than that of blue inked pen. Besides when you write a note in blue inked pen that is to be photocopied its print becomes more lighter or even slightly undistinguished, I've tried writing in blue inked pen, and when my friends photocopied it, it was blurred. I definitely vote for Black inked pen!
@MGjhaud (20672)
I never notice that, using blue pen makes photocopies blurry.
1st year to 4th its BLUE. because i want to distinguish myself with my BLACK user-pen classmates. i always get special mentioned because my design teacher wanted us to write in black. duh! freedom of choice! lol! i draft in black so im delegating...hihihi
I like using black. In fact its usually the only color i will use. I will use blue if i have to.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
For matters like note taking, I prefer ablue pen, but when i must sign say a check, I prefer a black wet pen-it is great on a check page!
I have always used a black pen. It just looks preety on paper. You were right it looks smoother. I love black it matches with everything. If I have a blue pen I end up throwing it away or giving it away.