I can't believe I messed up!

@patgalca (14366)
Orangeville, Ontario
CSI Las Vegas and Without a Trace had cross-over episodes on Thursday. I decided to tape them and watch something else because I figured I might be interrupted. If I tape it and get interrupted I just pause and/or rewind. Saturday night is the night I watch all the shows I taped throughout the week. So I watched the tape tonight... well, half of it. Yup, I screwed up my taping and only taped the CSI end of the show and not the Without a Trace end. I wish I'd known sooner because the Without a Trace episode was on the Canadian network LAST night. So, I missed the ending. I was getting confused as it was. Now I don't know what the heck happened. Can anyone tell me what happened after the they found the wife's body in the trunk of the car? Why was he killing and raping all the other people? Was there a connection to the kidnapping 6 years earlier? Was the boy with him and alive? I am so mad at myself (and my 14 year old is pretty upset too). I know I'll probably see it in the reruns but who knows when that will be? Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!
@raychill (6530)
You know I didn't think to tape without a trace to finish it either! I can't seem to have any luck finding any episode guides of what happened and how it ended! and it's sad no one else has responded and told us! I might have to try to find it online and download it. Youtube is usually pretty good for that sort of stuff.
@patgalca (14366)
• Orangeville, Ontario
It was my intention to tape from 9pm to 11pm as the shows ran back-to-back. I must have been on automatic pilot and taped from 9 to 10. I am so used to setting the VCR for shows (I do it at least 3 days a week) that I didn't stop to think even though I had the TV listings in front of me and was following them. I just simply screwed up. I, too, find it hard to believe that no one else has responded. Surely someone saw both episodes. Everyone on here was talking about the upcoming shows.
@raychill (6530)
I hope someone saw it. I have TiVo and I have a CSI season pass. So I didn't think about it really as it just records automatically for me. Since I don't normally watch the other show I didn't even think about recording it. Otherwise I would have. It was my dumbness. I'm sure someone will fill us in soon enough.
@suspenseful (40316)
The boy was his son and when he discovered that his father was killing people, he tried to run away, but the father had seen another one of his kidnapped victims die of natural causes, and so he told the boy to run away before he did something he would regret. The boy is now with his aunt. Oh and I can relate to you being upset. I live in Canada, and the show started at 7 on channel 217, but then right after it would have been Grey's Anatomy because it was on CTV. Well I told my husband it starts on CBS channel 206 and is followed by Without a Trace, so it is in essence a movie rather than two shows. I told my husband but he being a true Canadian had to watch it on cTV and then turns to watch part of the hockey game and then turned to Without A Trace, missing part of the beginning. Oh and the worse, we did not see the beginning of CSI because we were finishing watching another show. It would have been easier to turn to CBS at 8, and watch something else not so important at 7.
@patgalca (14366)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I made that mistake with the Halloween episode of CSI. I automatically set it to tape on CTV at 9 instead of CBS. When Grey's Anatomy came on the tape I was kicking myself for messing up. I really must slow down when I am setting the VCR and make sure I'm taping the right channel on the right show. From what you said about the second half... I am totally confused. LOL! Thanks for responding.
@maddysmommy (16236)
I am glad I wasn't the only one that messed up on the taping. I kept reminding my husband it was a two hour show but we forgot to change the recording time form one hour to two and we missed the second half as well. I was annoyed because i was getting right into the show. I am going to read the rest of your responses to find out what happened!
@maddysmommy (16236)
OK no one has responded with what happened at the end, CMON CSI FANS :):)
@stealthy (8188)
Too bad you didn't do the opposite. CSI is one of the shows that you can watch full episodes on the CBS website, but, apparently Without A Trace is not. I guess they can't do all of them or there hasn't been enough interest in Without A Trace.