What would you prefer....

@dpk262006 (53765)
Delhi, India
Would you like to be a ‘Driver’ or a ‘Passenger’ please give reasons for your answers.
@SViswan (12095)
I don't drive.Earlier I was happy being a passenger...I could dream all I wanted and not bother about directions and where we had to go:P If I needed to get somewhere on my own, I always used public transport or walk where I could. But now, I need to drive! I can't get anywhere with a baby without driving and can't wait for someone to drive me around. So,I definitely would prefer being a driver. But personally, seeing the traffic in India, I would rather be a passenger than a driver having to navigate through the bad traffic,animals and pedestrians.
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks dear...so you would be comfortable as a passenger...you would like to 'drive'....you would like yourself to be drived by someone else? Have a nice day!
@SViswan (12095)
lol..yes, all of the above!
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks! It means you enjoy all the roles. Have a nice day!
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Hi, friend since I don't know how to drive I like to be a passenger coz when you are a passenger you can be relax and do what you want to do, I can sleep if it is long drive, I can watch outside through the window of the car. But if I'm the driver I can't do it of course my eyes will be on the road only and here in my place sometimes it is better to be a passenger cozit's hard to bring a car when it is hard to be in the car parked.
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks for sharing your preference.:):)
@ssh123 (31104)
Since no one else at home can drive obviously the work of driving is mine and I enjoy driving. My family members enjoy being copassengers. Sometimes, when my friends plan a trip, I accompany them. Theretoo, they ask me to drive for a while.
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks for sharing...you can drive your family away to the destination of your choice....LOL!
@surveygrrl (1271)
I like to be both. Some days I really don't feel like driving though. I might be tired or just want to relax then my husband drives or I stay home. Other days I love to drive. I will run out just to go to the library. I also prefer to drive when the weather is bad. I am an awful passenger when soemone else is driving in bad weather. I did some racing and driving school(for racing) so I know how to control a car in all conditions.
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks for sharing, you appear a wise person to me.
@lucky_witch (2713)
it depend on who will be the driver if I am the passenger. With the driver that I barely know...I would prefer to be the driver. i know how to drive and esp when i am with my kids I prefer taht I will be the one driving, because I will take all the precaution not to hurt my kids or cause accident. I just want to be really careful for them.
@dpk262006 (53765)
I feel and hope that you would prove to be an efficient driver. Thanks for sharing. Deepak
@hopejordan (3567)
hi there dpk262006 i perfer to be a passenger because i dont have licence and second i would be scared to be a driver thanks for the discussion
@laurika (4537)
I would take the passnger seat. Ok I have to admit I don't drive so good and think need still plenty of experience. I just cannot concentrate sometimes. last year my man had a hurt neck and I have to drive. You should see them screaming, he was so crazy like I was gona kill him. we come to to the place and he tell me to park and get out of the car. I didn't know where and how(i don't know how to park) so but I parked. But then I see all the people looking at me, so I went out a look around and see everything was fine, I didn't hit anything. Later when my fiancee come back he tell me I was parking on some private place for general. LOL I didn't see it. Ups.
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks for sharing. From your experience, it would be better if you remain a passenger...LOL!
@subathra (3519)
I prefer to be both driver and passenger.. I like travelling and like to be a passenger when iam travelling with friends and family so that i could enjoy my trip..and like to drive alone specially in non traffic zone so that i enjoy my driving without any disturbance..i know its least possible to drive in this manner in my city..as its very difficult even to drive for the one who is having maximum concentration..
@dpk262006 (53765)
Thanks for sharing your preference.
I like to be a driver because I have never driven before:)