problem of mine to be ansered by you

Ethiopia
i have got a very big problem that makes me restless. i need to recover from a bad smell on my mouth. i need what is the cause of this? WHAT IS ITS MEDICAL TREATMENT.Does i recover from this? how much time does it take? i am scared.
I do know bad teethe will cause this as well. Have you talked with a dentist? I had at one time thought I had a problem. Come to find out it was a rotton tooth. I could not breath without hurting my nose. I can't take foul smells. You can start by just brushing your tongue well. Clear out the throught good. I do read reports that mouth wash makes your mouth worse. I foind it has some truth to it. So I also stopped using this mouth wash. Use floss often it will help. Good luck to you
• Ethiopia
thank you for your comment. i will go to check for the dentist. but i need to ask you more. Is a sore in the mouth cause this? is there any relation with throat problem?
• Ethiopia
• Ethiopia
@istanto (8572)
well, there is traditional medicine for your problem it called mint herb im not sure if that herb available in your country. or you have go to dentist and clean your tongue and teeth. maybe it will down your bad smell.
@britishyip (1614)
welcome on myLot.. i suggest you to consult a dentist.. and gargle with warm water, mint, and salt min 4-5 times in a day, it'll reduce the bad smell from your mouth..
• Sri Lanka
Hey m8, First you better go to a dentist and check whether you have any rotten teeth.Even if you have or not you better clean your whole mouth.Get the doc to do it.He might use special equipments to clean the dirt. Brush your teeth atleast 2 times a day.After brushing use the tooth brush to brush the top of your tounge.Do this until you tounge comes to it's original colour. Just before sleeping wash your mouth and gargle with salt water. Better try these.Hope you get some good results.
@Sorathian (4331)
• Pakistan
Shower Ur Mouth Twice A Day Every Day :D