House Cats

@myfanwy65 (1030)
Sometimes I wish I didn't have 3 cats in my house. But, I have grown so attached to them. And, the one cat we let outside for any length of time has never come back. So, I keep my three cats here in the house with us. They are such good company.
@scribe1 (1207)
I've also three cats and am attached to them. They are all strictly house cats and are not allowed to go out and roam the streets. It's far too dangerous. Besides, they're happy to be indoors. They have all the comforts of home and lots of love.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
Two of my cats have no interest in going outside. One of them tries to get out every time the door is opened. Sometimes she succeeds. It's very scary. We have horse fields on all sides of our house. And, I live in the mountains, and there have been bears sighted near here. I get so scared when she gets outside.