What's the most popular food in your country?

China
Hi!All The most popular food in China is dumplings. Almost every Chinese likes them because dumplings stand for our culture. When it comes to the Spring Festival, we get together and eat dumplings on the eve of the lunar new year. We have all kinds of dumplings, some contain pork and vegetables, some with mushroom and lamb, some with eggs and carrots, others contain only vegetables. We like all kinds of dumplings with different meat and vegetables.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Hi I live in Poland and I think them most eaten food in here is potatoes and bread:P They'r not a dish but they're often part of one. We also eat a lot of soups but I can't think of anything in particular. Oh, and we have "schabowy":P. Its a breaded fried veal steack served with boiler potatoes and salad. i think this would make our most popular dish^_^
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Hi I live in Poland and I think them most eaten food in here is potatoes and bread:P They'r not a dish but they're often part of one. We also eat a lot of soups but I can't think of anything in particular.
@ayou82 (3460)
I love chinese food..I like the dumplings. Im not chinese , in my country the popular one is BALUT..its an ol time favourite mate try it..
@mwala1287 (284)
Id say for European people fish is one of our most popular foods. But if you are second generations that are not living in the actual european country then id say it wuld be rice & potatoes! I dont eat fish, so thank god thats not all we eat, i think id d** lol........ im ok with rice n potatoes though. no problem there ;)
@Ann2407 (306)
I was born in south China, and before I went to my college, i eat dumplings seldom,maybe just one or two times on year,and I do not like it at that time,but after I went to college,I always eat the dumplings with my friends,sometimes we made them by ourself,the days were so happy and I fell in love with this food from then.
@impaktita (966)
Chinese Dumplings and Barbecue Pork. I live in Hong Kong.