** what do u want for Christmas? **

Saint Lucia
*********************** CHRISTMAS ******************************* everyone knows Christmas will be here soon. what i want to know is what are you going to get or what do u want for CHRISTMAS. i am going to get a PlayStaion 3 for Christmas.
@wolfie34 (26881)
I would love a remote control which was so advance that all you had to do was press the rewind button and you could go back in time and change decisions which have changed your life for the worst! Now that you have learnt from them, you could go back and try again! Then I could undo stuff that has given me so much grief! Yes, failing that Harry Potter and The Order The Phoenix DVD LOL!
• Saint Lucia
Man u got a huge imagination. and that's good. but you do know that u can't get that for christmas. BTW going back in time would make things worst for you. if you corrected all your mistakes then life would be boring. that's just how i see it. "sunny days wouldn't be so special if it wasn't for rain Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain" keep that in mind.
@wolfie34 (26881)
Sometimes my imagination gets carried away, like too far! You are very wise my friend.
• Saint Lucia
thanks!
I really don't want anything for Christmas this year. I don't even think I've thought about it that much though. Just looking forward to spending time with my family and that's about it. Happy Holidays!!!
• Saint Lucia
thanks for your input. i do hope that you get something really special for christmas and the time you spend with your family will leave memories which last forever.
@secretbear (19472)
hi keminem! ^__^ i have answered a lot of discussions about Christmas gifts and i don't think my answers are the same for all of them. LOL i am saying this because i have thought of again, a different answer for this one. ^__^;; i would want a Holiday Trip for this season. i didn't say i would get one because i don't have the financial capability to do so. ^__^;; so i wish Santa would see that i have been a good girl and grant my wish. ^__^
• Saint Lucia
So you really havn't decided what you want for christmas yet ^__^. anyway this is good because you never know what you will get it will be a surprise. i just hope you get at least something on your list for this holiday season. Merry Christmas to you Secretbear
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I just want my family together & healthy. And maybe some yummy food:)
• Saint Lucia
that's PRICELESS... i hope you get it and more... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!..
@MGjhaud (20810)
it’s been long since we had Christmas that the whole family is having dinner at my parents dining table. It’s always someone’s absent. Last year it was my sister. This year, I think she’ll be away again. I hope that she’ll come home and everybody will be there – kids, sister in laws. I understand that my brothers have their own family now but you know I’m a family-tied person. I just those times that all of the siblings gather in our parent’s kitchen and cook dinner for Christmas. I just missed it and that’s all I want this Christmas. As for material wish, whoever will buy me a laptop will do and I’ll marry you. ;)
• Saint Lucia
gather up the family for Christmas and have a feast. what more could you ask for. i wish for success for you buddy.
@ravinskye (8245)
I would love it if my husband would put the remote car started in my car. It was a christmas present two years ago and is still sitting in the box waiting to be put in my car. I also would like a nintendo wii, but those are still too expensive.
• Saint Lucia
hope all ur wishes come true.