Do you listen to music while Mylotting?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I often listen to music while I am answering to any of you, or posting my own discussions. I suppose it helps me isolate myself from all the rest and find the inspiration that i need hehe. Anyway also sometimes i listen to the radio instead. In fact, i was just listening to the radio now, but i think i'm gonna change to music now. Do you listen to music often when you're mylotting?
@diillu (5130)
I also usually listen to music while posting or responding discussions here in mylot. It kinds of boost my typing speed and also it helps me think in a different way. In other word it makes me creative.
@webeishere (36377)
What type of music is it that makes you creative? For me the music that helps me in this line is usually Hillbilly Rock or Souther Rock. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@wolfie34 (26881)
Yes I have my music on, as I reply to your discussion I am currently listening to Beverley Craven, she has great vocals, I like chill out music when I am typing and responding on Mylot it helps me get into the mood and it inspires me to respond more.
What is the difference between listening to music and listening to the radio? Do you listen to talk radio, perhaps? I like to listen to music both on the radio as well as music from my own, private collection.
Yep. I listen to songs I have downloaded. It seems like I get more done when I listen to music. I do while cleaning, playing on the computer, and when Im bored. I just downloaded a few more songs. I love music!
@webeishere (36377)
I have my Sattelite Radio turned on to the music of the 50's or 60's when I am myLotting. Unless dad is watching TV then I will toss a CD into my computer to listen to. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tuhpaul (475)
Oh yes I always have the music playing while I work on mylot-it truelly helps me to concentrate.Nice to have you as company.
@owstalaga (4201)
Yep, i listen to internet radio while posting on discussions... but sometimes i just answer even if there isn't any music on. =)
@Dadexter (438)
• Pakistan
Right now I am listening to music on FM 93 Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!and Njoyin~!!!!!!!!!!!
Music sometimes gives me new ideas for discussions so I always leave it on in case I come up with something inspirational haha.
@mummymo (23709)
I don't tend to listen to music while on the internet Lightnin Darlin - I usually have the tv on in the background - it seems more soothing to me somehow! Maybe that is cos with 2 kids I am used to the noise and when they aren't here the tv makes up for them - perhaps I am slightly masochistic but there you go! xxxx
@MGjhaud (20822)
Right now I’m listening to music while answering to some of the discussions here in mylot but I don’t do this often, it’s just that I downloaded new songs and I want to hear it now. It somehow bothers my thought, I often answer what flows in my head normally but if there’s music on the background especially if I like the song, I get distracted.
@MGjhaud (20822)
I always refer mylot site as an online discussion site ever since I’m a member here. Calling it as a social site is a bit unlikely though one of its purposes is socializing but the main is discussing one’s discussion. People make friends and talk of something but I think it’s not that personal unless they’re really friends from the start.
@yanqiyao (146)
Me too~ The atmosphere is just excellent. Mylot help me with my english learning, writting,and knowlage.It feels like a small house which can give me some individual place, away from the noise of dormitary.
@add_im (2712)
I always do, music is my passion and so is part of my day to day activities already even when I'm Mylotting :-).
@add_im (2712)
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello lightninstrike. I listen to music while mylotting though there was one time that I didn't. I think that it is still better to listen to music while mylotting and I am used to it. Thanks for your discussion.
@sophylline (1042)
Yup, I listen to music all the time while doing mylot. I listen to my favorite radio station and when I get bored with it, I listen to my music folder in my laptop to make things different. But when I listen to my laptop, I turn the volume really low because it's so near that I get distracted sometimes when it is quite audible.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi LightninStrike! Sometimes I do listen to the radio while I am mylotting and some other times I just want some silence. haha.. I do get to be a little perky when I have the radio on and it does make a lot of difference on my responses. haha.. Take care and have a nice day! :)
• Kuwait
Yes, sometimes it makes direct into the right path and inspire me a lot to answer the related topics and helps me find the joy of answering post in here.
@clclbby (32)
nice idea ,When there isn't any program running on my computer, I will open the player,listen some music, viewing net page with music , Nice life :-D