Do you rate other members

aplus and a pencil - a symbol for a positive score or feeback
I was wondering if you rate other members or not. I try to rate others as much as possible. I have yet to give a negative score though. I give positive unless I think the response was too simplistic or I highly disagree. I like to give as many plus ratings as possible. I believe in Karma and everyone doing their part to make the world go round a little smoother. What is your take
I do. If I like what they had to say I rate them positive. If I dont agree or dont like what they wrote I wont rate them at all. Its there opinion and who am I to rate it negative because I dont agree? Like you said: what comes around goes around!
Thanx for the best response!
@diillu (5128)
I also try to rate every people with "+". It's not that I believe in karma but it's that they really deserve it. I must also say that I haven't yet rated "-" to anyone. My disagreement to their posts simply doesn't mean that the post is bad or something. IT is just the members idea and I must respect it. There's always too face of the coin.
Let me explain further. When I say I disagree with someone I mean that they say something completely not based in fact that is negative. I still will not give them a -. I will just simply not rate them.
I rate others as I read through the discussion and the responses. It's a way to help others with their ratings, and I think we should all take the time to rate postings. I always rate positive. Happy posting..
I'm glad to here about all these positive responses. + for you and happy posting!
@caf48180 (281)
I try to rate as much as possibly but sometimes it slips my mind but I do try and I try to make my post as helpful as I can to try and keep mine up.