Is the day over yet?

By Raz
@razcal2267 (15577)
What a day. I got less sleep then usually last night. I was running late because I was unable to find sneakers that made an actual pair. Had to work my tush off through lunch because we were down three people. I have had my hair put into knots by some loving children that they are hair dressers. I was thrown up on, did not have extra scrubs to change into and it took me an hour to find someone who did have extras to let me change into. My ride home was late so I stepped into the coffee shop to get food, they almost left without me because of doing so. It is only a bit after 4 pm but I am really thinking that after I shower I need to put on my pajamas and just crawl into bed. I am scared of what might happen next. Is anyone else having one of those days and wish it were over already?
@Thoroughrob (11771)
Sounds as if you have had quite a day. Go take a warm bath, relax, get in your pj's and hide in front of the tv. Tommorrow will be better, I hope.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Taking a bath was not an option. I settled for a long hot shower, putting on the bf's pajamas and crawling into bed to watch tv.
Gawd I feel the same way you do today. Its raining off and on here so its a bleary day. Had to go to a Child Support Court hearing. Thought it was at 8:30, but found out it was at 10am. I'm on the bus so ain't no way that I'm going back home. So I go to a favorite restaurant of mine for breakfast. End up spending way too much there, but now at least I'm full lol. So I do finally get to court and we have to wait an extra 20 min because the father before us is late. *Sigh* Our case lasted a good 10 minutes because, but for the fact that the father continued the case to get a public defender, we were in total agreement that he needed to pay. Got out of court and the bus I need to get home whizzes past me. *Grrr* So I have to wait another 30 mins to get relatively close to the house. I want to take a nap!!!!
@razcal2267 (15577)
Wow, I feel like my day was good compared to yours. I hope you were able to get your nap.
• Marion, Kansas
I did not get to this discussion yesterday, so I hope you went home, got some sleep and are doing much better this morning. Or rather this evening as it is bed time on the 14th. I have been having one of those weeks. It has to get better soon though. Sweet dreams.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Yes, thank you things did get better and hopefully will remain that way.
@jhartana (1087)
Currently I have two jobs...I know I must be crazy here. I woke up at 6:15am and get ready for work. Started my primary work at 8am everyday and finish at 6pm...it's a long day. But it does not end here for the day...for temporarily I have 2nd job which is only casual running for 3 weeks approx. This one starts at 4:30pm but luckily I was allowed to start this casual job later at 7pm. I finish the job at 12 midnight and yet I have to drive some 20 mins back to house. Finally I called the day is over when I go to sleep at 1am...then a brand new day starts again...only slept for 5 hours I woke up again for another day at work. This goes on for the next 2 weeks...since I've finished the first week working on 2nd job. I think that working 16 hours a day must be insane for some of you. But I have no choice but to use my still young age and strong body to work harder than normal. I knew that I have to have enough rest and take care of myself...otherwise I'll get sick. So this is my story of the day currently :)
• Marion, Kansas
I work much harder now than I did when I was young. I have two jobs and days of thirteen hours or so. I have been doing this for nearly a year. We will see if I get a raise in January. IF I get a raise, I may keep the second job a while longer. Tomorrow is one of those long days.
@TravisE (454)
I kind of have a different type of that vibe. I just wish I was getting more done! Big time lazy day! Whew!
@razcal2267 (15577)
At least someone had a good day then :P
@Debs_place (10551)
Hey Razcal, it sounds like you had a pretty bad day - but I have learned it could be worse. You could be too poor to afford more then one pair of sneakers, you could be going through chemo and have no hair. You could be the one doing the throwing up instead of the recipient. Your ride home could have not come at all and you might not be able to afford the food. But I do know how you feel, some days nothing goes right. Go take a nice shower, turn on some nice relaxing music, crawl into bed with a good book and hope...tomorrow will be better.
@razcal2267 (15577)
You are right, my day could have been worse and I have had days that were. I just needed to vent before getting cleaned up and relaxing for the night and what better place to do that then with friends?
@TerryZ (22146)
Awwwww thats sounds like a really rough day honey. Thats what I would do get into your warm pajamas and crawl into bed and watch me and trans dance tonight and hope we dont elimated.LOL Nothing else is going to happen. I think your safe now.LOL
@razcal2267 (15577)
I am sorry I missed you dancing last night. I was wrapped up in crime shows and forgot to change the channel.
@peanutjar (5251)
Hi,i hope the day tomorrow goes better for you!:)Not having one yet but did a week ago when everything went wrong and out the door,haha.Hopefully i will not have another one anytime soon. Peanutjar:)
@razcal2267 (15577)
Things were not so crazy for me yesterday and hopefully although my day started an hour earlier then it should have it will not be a bad one. I also hope you do not have another day where everything goes wrong any time soon.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well it is 9.15pm here so yes here the Day is nearly over I have had a few Days like that lol and no doubt I will have a few more Just try and settle down lol
@razcal2267 (15577)
I was able to. Thanks gabs.
@webeishere (36377)
YIKES! Nothing like my easy going fun relaxing day. But I've had my share of those types of days. I say go for the bedrest. At least just lie back with a book or something relaxing. Forget about today. Tomorrow is a new day. Good luck. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@razcal2267 (15577)
I did just that for the most part. I am an addict so I did have to check the internet a few times but other then that it was all about rest and relaxation.
I wish my day was over too. I still have about 3 hours left. I wasn't feeling too good last night so I took some medicine. Well, when I got up this morning I still felt sleepy from that medicine. So I had that groggy feeling all morning. The kids I babysit are acting crazy today. They aren't listening to me, they are jumping on my furniture, hanging off the arms of my recliner and love seat, and when I tell them to quit doing something they look at me and keep doing it, and they are being mean to my son. Oh and one of them took all the toys out of the toybox and then another little boy got in the toybox and then she wouldn't let him out. She was holding down the lid so I had to get onto her for doing that. Thank goodness they are napping right now. I've had about enough of it today. I know it's worse because I still don't feel well so it's bugging me more than it normally would. So, I am wanting the next 3 hours to go by really fast. LOL