WMT : Handwriting on the wall !

WMT : stock symbol of Wal-Mart Inc. Has WMT hit its peak, jumped the shark, forgotten its roots? Maybe so. Consider this. The Walton Family Foundation has been donating money to Environmental Defense and the National Council of La Raza. Worse, the CEO Lee Scott has announced an index to rate suppliers according to their carbon footprint. Eventually, suppliers with the more favorable rating as to carbon footprint will receive favored treatment in product placement and promotion! What? How about giving favored treatment to those with the best products at the best price? Is WMT intending to be a profitable well run business in the future or some kind of promoter of the socialist agenda? Here's a link to read more. http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12303 This saddens me to read of how a once great company is losing its way. What do you think? Am I wrong?
@ivyoon (675)
Well, to be honest with you, I've thought that WMT had another agenda for a very long time. I've been studying up on the Zionist movement and Eugenics (really interesting and scary stuff if you've ever studied it) and WMT's name came up on a few lists of Corporations to keep an eye on when it comes to where they put forth their efforts. There's a great movie out there that touches on Eugenics and the New World Order (another frighteningly interesting topic to study). I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones, but the movie does touch on some things that I've been aware of going on in Corporate America for way too long. The movie is called "End Game", and you can find it in parts on YouTube. There are also many websites and YouTube videos that talk about corporations supporting different causes and why. (Granted all of the things I'm mentioning are opinions, but the odds seem to stack up against these companies that they're not on the straight and narrow.) Also, I find it very interesting that Wal-Mart's name comes up in so many discussions across the internet and on talk radio, but rarely in the main stream. That ought to tell us something! Great post, by the way!
Great response, by the way! I have been a WMT stock holder on and off several times over the years. So, I have watched the company closely on and off. At one time (Sam Walton was still alive) WMT would have never have done anything like what is now going on. It is a puzzler. A public company should only be about enhancing shareholder value. All this nonsense does not do this! Concerning Alex Jones, I listen to him on and off depending on the shortwave reception on a given day. I will say he is not wrong about everything. On many economic issues he is completely correct. The US DOLLAR is crashing. The US money supply is exploding. A huge inflation is unavoidable, now. All this Alex Jones has shouted from the rooftops. He's right about these things. Other things, I'm not so sure. Thanks, for the response. Hope you reply in my threads in the future.
@ivyoon (675)
I agree with the fact that our dollar is going to collapse. It seems almost inevitable at this point... with nothing backing it but the debt it creates, it's a wonder it lasted as long as it has. Have you heard about the whole "Amero" thing? They want to combine the American, Canadian and Mexican Dollars just like they did in Europe to create the Euro... great. I held stock (a very small amount, mind you) in WMT about three years ago, for a very short period of time... and I'm glad I don't anymore... they've just gotten too much news coverage for the wrong reasons for my taste. Also, did you know that Hillary Clinton was on the Board Of Directors for Walmart from like 1989 to 1992 or something. (That's when the employees didn't have health care and made virtually no money) Go figure. Off topic: There's this guy on YouTube that I think you'd like, he's got a bunch of videos related to the stock market and it's imminent collapse. His user name's ManOfTruth, if you want to check out his videos. We're living in interesting times...