discussions with no responses

@kykidd (6824)
I can't believe how many discussions I have with no responses. Maybe this is why I always click on this category. I wonder if others of you have a lot of discussions with no responses? Or do you have a lot of friends who regularly respond to you?
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
Hi, I just saw your discussions with no responses, mostly about Notre Dame. I thought i can help you :) but i don't know anything about Notre Dame. With me, mostly i don't have any discussions with no response. Every discussions have response even if only 1 response...LOL.
@kykidd (6824)
Wow Julian, that's great. Not one without no response! Yes there are a couple about ND, but only about 563 ND fans listed on here :)
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
What is ND by the way?? Is it soccer or....??? I have no clue with ND, because i live in the Netherlands. So, i never hear about ND. Maybe you can make just simple discussions but not copy from other people. I only make my own discussions if i have idee from my daily day.
Never give up. It pays to persevere and being patient. Just go on. Good luck!
@kykidd (6824)
Thanks, good suggestion. Never give up!
@Raymo23 (466)
• Uganda
I personally gave up on starting discussions, and instead prefer replying to other discussions coz no one replies to the discussions that I start.
@kykidd (6824)
Maybe it is just timing Raymo. I will check out your profile and see if there is anything I know about. Oh yeah, and thanks for the friend request :)
I usually start discussions but not for the sake of responses but when I need a particular question answered :)
@kykidd (6824)
Yeah, that's definitely a good reason to start a new discussion. Hopefully when you are looking for answers you get them. Most of the time I do.
@anaknitatay (1335)
Hey, maybe we can help each other out? Why don't we review each other's discussions and place a response where we can? Anyone who is game can just place a response under this comment. That is, if it is alright with kykidd (I'm asking your permission). ;D
@kykidd (6824)
Well, yes of course. And I think that is a great idea to read each other's topics too!
k will start going over your discussions and see if there are any I can make good replies...
@khateya (265)
i also have one discusion with no respond that i am waiting for reply. usually the discussion which are too specific are more likely to get no respond. but i really want to know the point so i just want to ask the question and hope that i can get the answer.
@kykidd (6824)
Yeah I think you are right, the more in depth the less likely to get a response. I guess it just depends on what interests other people have that are on line and looking when you post it.
even i have a hell lot fo such discussions.its really painful to see such discussions since these discussions go unresolved as it doesnt have any replies.that why now i post only such topics for discussion that are simple and straight.now i do post topics occassionally.i think mylot should take it seriously and consider the deletion of such topics which generates no interests.i think my friends are very sensible in that regard.when i post in a stupid topic,they dont respond to it,infact they encourage me to put on a good topic.i think because of this the quality of my content in mylot has increased a bit.
@kykidd (6824)
Very good analyzation. Thanks for your response!