American Gangster

Malaysia
Have you guys watched American Gangster? What are your opinions do you have on it? I love the movie.. It's very good.. I think that Denzel and Russel did a great job on it!!
@Trishi (11)
OH MY GOD, that was one of the best movies i have watched in a while, i think that denzel was amazing, he did such a grat job and i dont think anyone could have done better than him as an american gangster, so did russel, he was awsom too, but like all his movies hes always good, who said a black man cant be in the iatlian mafia?? lol it was thrilling and amazing i loved it and ill watch it again with no problem....guys i strongly recomend you guys watch this movie
I so agree with you!! To me, it's like the movie of the year!!
I have not seen it yet, and probably wont until it becomes available on netflix. Then I will definately see it. I have heard only good reviews from people that did see it.
It's very good.. if you can catch it online you should.. I got it in my blog.. pm me if you're interested in watching it online.. or downloading the movie.. =)