starting a bar/ live music venue

Hey all!..i want to start a small bar/ venue in Detroit. Incorporating music / art exhibitions/ inetrnet cafe serving basic food & beer to start with. Present new & established musicians/ artists. I need some help to research the legalities of leasing a property/ alcohol licensing laws/ noise pollution laws/ safety laws/ food service laws, contracting alcohol & pop suppliers, where to look for refrigeration equipment for the premise, the shebang actually. I have a place in mind already & this would be an excellent area to do this. I'm a newcomer to the U.S(Australian) & i'm tired of working for the "man". I hope to get some feedback soon. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WITH THEIR PLANS & IDEAS. HERE'S TO THE SPIRIT OF INDEPENDENCE!
@nextgen (1888)
nice to see some who are entrepreneur. I also think in the same line. Wish u all the best