Happy Birthday to Me

Small Gilft Doll - Doll given to me a few years ago from a friend for my birthday.
@carolbee (16243)
Today is my birthday. I did it! Made it another year. Anyone else born on November 15th?
@williamjisir (22909)
Happy Birthday to my dear carol bee. I am sorry to be so late for the discussion. I hope that my late blessing still counts a lot to my dear friend. Happy Birthday again, dear friend.
@carolbee (16243)
Your blessings will always count. Had a relatively quiet dinner with our kids. Thank you for responding.
@howard96h (11665)
• New York, New York
Happy Birthday Carol, enjoy your day!
@carolbee (16243)
Thank you for the birthday wish. It's been a good day. Thanks for responding.
@diillu (5130)
Hi there, many many happy returns of the day. I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. I wish for you that whatever you want most in life, it comes to you, just the way you imagined it, or better. I hope you get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do.
@carolbee (16243)
Thank you so much for the nice saying. Don't think we can buy enough candles to decorate the cake. Wouldn't be able to see the top of the cake...lol I've had a fun life. Thank you again and thanks for responding.
@rockvixen (895)
Happy Birthday to you! No, my birthday is on the 19th of this month. It's always wonderful when we make the next year. I hope you make many more. I turn 30 this year so I'm pretty happy I'll be celebrating it that far. Again Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@carolbee (16243)
Thank you and a very happy birthday to you also. I am double your age so I am glad I'm still breathing......lol Thanks for responding.