How many wonders have you visited among the 7 wonders of the world??

@diillu (5130)
I'm just so curious..how many of us here have visited the wonders. It's my most wildest dream to be able to visit all the 7 wonders of the world. As about me I have visited "Taj Mahal of India" and "Great Wall of China". I have been able to visit 2 wonders of the world. What about you?
If the rice terraces of the Philippines is still in the list, then i have seen one yet. Thanks
@kun2349 (23475)
wow.. so good that u can at least visit 2 of the 7 wonders :) hehe.. i haven even visited any yet :((( How was it?? are the 2 wonders really living up to their names as wonders of the world?
@diillu (5130)
Thanks alot for replying. TaJ mahal was simply great and the story that was involved was also really nice apart from that great wall was magnifying.
@kun2349 (23475)
thanks for the pencil, diillu :) hehe.. Wa, looking from all the response to this, and from wat u say, Taj Mahal is a must to visit :) Wat great story is behind it, care to share it with me?? hehe.. den when u be going for the 3rd wonder of the world?? :)
@joyce959 (1563)
I have not visited or seen in person the 7 wonders of the world, although i had some in photos. I hope I can visit them in the future. I wonder why they are called 7 wonders of the world. What's the basis of selecting them. They are all man made. I prefer to see wonders which are built by nature.
@diillu (5130)
I think they are called seven wonders of world because building those kind of walls or buildings at that period of time was simply impossible for the technology they had. But still they were built. that's why they are called wonders.
the only wonder i have seen till date is taj mahal.i visited taj mahla last year during my summer vacationthe structurs in marble is truly a symbol of love with yamuna touching its osul.the whole atmosphere is very romantic and peaceful.i was just spell bound by the brilliance of architecture of taj mahal.
@diillu (5130)
yes, it is. It is really beautiful indeed. I was really amazed when I saw it for the first time. It was more beautiful then I have heard about it.
I have visited only one of the seven wonders of the world-The Taj Mahal.It is really wonderful.I hope i can visit the other world wonders in the near future...
I have visited 1 of 7 wonders, The Taj Mahal it was great experience to me, as it is the known as the Symbol of Love, Taj Mahal just simple and beautiful as Love. Taj is Simply superb!
@rb200406 (1825)
I have not yet visited any one.Hope to do so at least one in my life.But i donno whether i will be able to or not.It is nice that you have at least visited 2.
@Lifeless (2638)
Hi diillu.. Even I have visited Taj Mahal a number of times.. But haven't visited any other wonder of the world, and I also wish I cud see all of them.. I used to live in Agra abt 10 yrs ago, and every sunday I along with my family wud go to the Taj Mahal and have picnic over there.. It was gr8 fun at that time... How many times hav u visited the Taj Mahal???
@subha12 (18463)
i have just visited one. that is tajmahal in india. i am from india as well and i visited this 3 times. I wish i can visit most of the wonders in the world.
@SViswan (12095)
I'm from India, but I've never visited the Taj Mahal. I missed the chance when my family went. But I've visited the Pyramids of Egypt (old Wonder of the World). That's about it I guess.
I am a Chinese, so I visited the Great Wall in 1997. It is one of the wonders in the world.
@plumwish07 (4060)
from 7 wonders of the world, i ever seen Borobudur temple. its a budhist temple. the huge budhist temple. but it cause the place in my country :P anyway, i heard that Borobudur temple now exclude from 7 wonder of the world. if thats so, then i have seen nothing :)
Have just visited one, The Statue of Liberty. Next I would like to visit the Taj Mahal.
@isaelmas (159)
i have visited only one among the seven wonders of the world and that wonder is Taj Mahal. in future if i get a chance i will surely like to see the other wonders of the world.