What next no Ho Ho Cakes?

What are they going to do next after telling Santa's they can't say ho ho ho anymore, now they have to say ha ha ha. So does that mean that Hostess will have to change the name of there ho ho's to ha ha's? They things that they come up with that now they say offends women. I think that they way you use a word is how someone will take it. If Santa is saying ho ho ho I do not think that it should offend anyone. But if it was being used in another context I could see people getting offended over it. What is your take on this and do you think that it was a right move?
@kurtbiewald (2629)
and that restaurant ha ja's and the garden implement, a HA
@lizabeth (666)
I think it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Santa's have been saying ho ho ho for as long as I can remember. There are much bigger things that need changing than something like this. People have too much time on their hands! Sorry if I offended anyone but this is my opinion.
@lizabeth (666)
I think it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Santa's have been saying ho ho ho for as long as I can remember. There are much bigger things that need changing than something like this. People have too much time on their hands!