I have been learning how to sew different things.

I made my first capri sun belt last night. I made a messenger bag tonight and have to make it better next go around. This one is ordered by a school girl. Do you have any easy things I could try. I want to have a nice display at the fair. Thanks so much.
What a neat idea the capri sun belt that you made. Do you wear them or just make them to sell? I never would have guessed making a belt out of them would work! Great job. Its nothing something I would wear but it could definitly be a new fashion trend!
yes I make the belts and bags to resell on ecrater.com
i also like to try sewing new things i would eventually like to try to sew a belt but i just do not have that much time on my hands anymore to sew or do any other type of crafts i think a messenger bag would be something cool to make but i would make it good the first go around so that i would not have to do it better the next time but i understand that sometimes when you make something for the first time it does not turn out exactly right it takes a while to figure out how to get it right
good keep it on i am with you