I am feeling sorry by visiting virtual memories of little babies....

@subha12 (18462)
Today is that type of day. I have one friend called Leah on Yuwie. I saw the picture of a cute baby on her page. I asked her. she said its her daughter Tatyana who died at 1 yr 2 months. Its so sad. I visited her page. there i came across pages of more such babbies who died suddenly. I am felling the sorroww so much. I have visited few pages and have left message
@lilaclady (28270)
I felt this way last week when I visited the cemetery, I walked down this wooded path and I came across the baby section, it was like walking into wonderland, all the tiny little graves had toys and photos of the baby and personal trinkets, if it wasn't for the fact that this place was the place that babies were buried I would have felt happy but it made me feel very sad and there were a couple of parents obviously still distraught over the loss of their little angels.
@subha12 (18462)
you are right. But this made me cry to think of those cute babaies and the lose of the families.
@luvstochat (6916)
Yes it is hard to see pictures of babies who did not live very long in this world. I have watched some of the memorial videos on youtube for children they are so beautiful to watch but also very hard to watch they make me cry.
@vsraovsr (734)
Its really sad and depressed .I pray that the parents recover from the truama.