Smoking effect our body,do you agree?

@mari123 (1862)
China
Smoking is one of the major risk factors for developing heart disease and one of the worst things kids or adults can do to their bodies. Smoking effect has three points. First, smoking affects yourself. Cigarette smoke destroy lung of smoker, and make the smoker is cancer. It has bad effect to health and smoker lost money for smoke. It make smoker look descendible. Second, it affect to the other people around the smoke. It looks bad for children and bad act to copy. Finally, smoking affect to the country, our country lost much money for import cigarette from foreign country, and affect to public health because there are many patient from smoke in this time, most of they are cancer. It makes government lost money. Smoking is affecting yourself, people around them and effect to the country. So, smoking is not advantage, but it is offences, so I want to smoker stop smoking lead of the good health. What do you thinking about smoking?
@aries_0325 (3062)
Thats absolutely true that smoking is one of the factor that develop a heart disease and of course in our lung also. I search about it and knowing the physical effect of smoking. And smoking is a very dangerous to our health specially to our lung. And if we are new to smoking, we didn't notice the effect of smoking to our body and if the times come, and it is notice that our body is polluted of what we called a nicotine and even we have a cancer to lung. Maybe smoking have some benefit but mostly there are some disadvantage in our health.
• United Arab Emirates
smoking - Smoking is injurious to health.
Yes, smoking has terrible effects on our body. It is a pleasure for a short time but it will make you miserably ill in the long run. It is better you stop smoking and lead a healthy life rather than a horrible future. Smoking is very injurious to the one who smokes and to those who are near and dear ones. Take care of your health.
@cloudage (51)
Everything you say is correct, but I still smoke like a steam train. I've tried quitting several times, but each time I gave up after a couple of weeks. I noticed improved health right away though, but fear of more weight gain is enough for me to keep smoking now.
@healer (1783)
I have read and heard many negative points about smoking and i strongly agree to it. I was also a heavy smoker before and i know how it effets our health in the long run. There are many people who have been suffering from various health problems regarding smoking issues but they hardly give up smoking. Its really hard to be with a chain smoker as he pollutes the environment where he sits or stands, they are not only hurting themselves but also their friends around them. But its a dream in a dream to imagine a world without smoke.
@ayou82 (3460)
But of course it can affect your lungs and create cancer..
@gdpdyl (1)
I am agree ! health is best important!~~
@pinay81 (1538)
yeah i agree with you its very bad in the health in the heart,lungs,skin and also in the mouth its give smell and yellowish color in the teeth i smoke also but occasionally and not too much 2 stick when my friends have a party but except from that nope:-)
Smoking is more dangerous than drinking in my opinion.Because drinking can be more easily relinquished than smoking.The side effects of smoking is more hazardous than drinking.By drinking one is doing harm to his body alone but by smoking he is subjecting others to the consequenses of passive smoking.In a survey conducted in america 80% of the cancer are a result of smoking.So it is better to quit smoking for the sake of oneself and for others.
smoking is not good for the body health. the people who smoke should give up this habit, because this cause so bad effect on your health,meanwhile causes the bad effect to the others who don't smoke, becuase no-smoker always breath the second hand smoke, it is even more harmful to the health.
Yes. Smoking affects body and it reduces life span by atleast 5 to 10 years. Everybody knows about the damage caused by smoking. But many do not know how fast your body recopes if you stop smoking. With in one week of stop smoking,your blood vessels allow more oxygen to be taken to other orgons. With in 3 weeks your blood supply will improve. With in a month your body will eleminate toxins caused by smoking. With in 2 months the lungs will be cleared. With in 4 months your lungs will expand to normal status. With in 6 months your lungs allow more blood supply to your heart and your heart will get sufficient oxygen and glucose and function normally. Then your life span will become to normal and you can lead a healthy life. So, STOP SMOKING.