What do you think of the people

By Bala
@balasri (26577)
who respond by reading only the bold letters in the first line of the discussion subject without looking at the discussion details in the small letters?Doesn't it make the the discussion misunderstood very badly?
@Mirita (2668)
Well, this is why is important to join discussions only if you fully understand the topic.
@balasri (26577)
Got to have a little patience and involvement.I have noticed that this kind of responders are always a little dull.
@mimpi1911 (25455)
I think such ppl are in a dire situation here in myLot and otherwise aswell to mint money anyway. They are always in an inexplicable hurry and are dreadfully busy - busy to die early. Did I go overboard, Bala?
@balasri (26577)
Not at all. In fact you could have added a little more to that beautiful response.Anyway it made me very happy mimpi.
@goodsign (2287)
MISunderstood - misunderstood [http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1332180.aspx]
Hi & Hello my friend Balasri, I think they are eager for their number of posting and earning rather than to serve point of discussion and make cherish to the mylot community. They are crass on looking for good answer and never bother about the description of the discussion. Of course once misunderstanding occurred in any discussion it will make the discussion left with inimical and perplex issue. HAPPY DAPPY.