What do you think of dreadlocks?

Have you seen them in others hair? Do you have them yourself?
@all_n_one (2005)
I actually had them once but then cut them because i got tired of taking care of them. Also if you get dreads there in there for good until you cut all your hair off. If i could take them out anytime i might have kept them longer.
I saw a woman with them to her feet. She was at least 5ft tall.
@Angelwriter (1956)
Personally, I think they're ugly. But, as long as I don't have to wear them, that's fine. If other people like them, cool.
No dreads for you I see. I don't blame you either.
@marciascott (25555)
they really look terrible. don't like them. I suppose if a person wanted to change that sytle. they would half to get all the hair cut off and let ot grow back.
I would not get them for myself. I do know a few people with them. It is too much to care for.
I like dredlocks as long as they are well taken care of.. I wanted them for a second but they are not very professional and after they are in they are in until you cut all your hair off.. and that is a commentment i am not ready to take .. plus i think everyone in my family would kill me
well we don't want your family to kill you. You are right about the commitment it's a biggie.
@lectricky (681)
A boyfriend of mine had them and they were stinky and gross to touch.
I would not get them myself for sure. but I do know people who have them. They are clean and neat. They care for them often. I only saw a few nasty people with them,EEEEWW you could smell it a mile away.
I think dreadlocks look really cool on some people! I would never get them though for myself
I think so to,just not on everyone. I would not want them myself either. I would love for you to add me to your friends list. thanks again.
@asif700 (1271)
• Pakistan
what is this dreadlock
@candaceb87 (1362)
i don't mind them i wouldn't personally have them.
My son was growing his hair long. He said he wanted to get dreadlocks. He finally cut his hair.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Personally I think dread locks look quiet neat when they are done properly and not messy looking... I have cousins with dreadlocks, some of them look really neat and suit having them, they look after and care for them, meaning keeping them tidy, the others have messy ones, which I dont like at all, and would like to give them haircuts lol... But then thats there choice, these are just my views on there dreads...
@bowtieguy (5930)
I do not like them, I jsut think they are weird looking.
I have them and like them. They are easy for me to maintain and I always make sure they are washed, clean and palm rolled. My boyfriend also has dreads. That's what attracted me to him.
I want them but I don't know where to get them done. I'm worried about someone messing them up because I'm not interested in big thick Bob Marley dreads. I want lots of little pretty ones. I have very curly brown hair and white skin. Any suggestions on how to find a good stylist who will do it right?
@Sm00tH (2040)
• Belgium
tbag
i think they suck