Mikes Jones - The American Dream (New Album)

Mike Jones - The American Dream - Cover art for Mike Jones - The American Dream
Mike Jones is releasing his second retail album titled The American Dream Album release date is November 20th The first single is Mr. Jones The second single is My 64 The third single is Turning Headz Here is the track listing: 1)Mr. Jones 2)My 64 (w/ Bun B & Snoop Dogg) 3)Like What I Got 4)I Got It 5)Groupie 6)Turning Headz 7)Sh*t On Boys (w/ Slim Thug, Amadeus, Lil Flip & Killa Kyleon) 8)Like Mike (produced by Scott Storch) 9)Bonnie & Clyde (w/ LeToya Luckett) (produced by Mannie Fresh) 10)I Know (w/ Trey Songz) 11)I'm Sorry (w/ Pimp C & Lil' Mo) 12)Don't Play Around (produced by Mannie Fresh) 13)One and Only (Tenderoni) (w/ T.I. & Bobby Brown) 14)Grandma II 15)I'm Fresh 16)My 64 Remix (Bonus Track) (w/ Bun B, Snoop Dogg & The Game) I haven't listened to this CD yet, only the listed singles, tell me how some of the feature tracks and Mannie Fresh beats are!
@clix2bux (97)
Thanks for the updates. Mike Jones is #1