What do you call when a person has both a man and woman body parts?

November 18, 2007 2:44am CST
Rare and unusual?
2 people like this
1 response
@AD11RGUY (1266)
• United States
18 Nov 07
They are known as hermaphrodites. Here's a link for the full explanation. It is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite.
1 person likes this