are you married?

how old when you get married?? or you plan to get married my friends.. i'm 26 and i'm happily married i have one baby now. how about you my friends?
@milkfish (375)
Hi joahnna! I was 30 when I get married and i got pregnant and have a kid at 31. I enjoying married life, I married a good man and have beautiful daughter. i plan to have another baby next year. Hopefully it will be a baby boy, then I stop.
i'm very happy for you my friend.. thank you for your comment. happy posting!
@diillu (5128)
I was 21 when I met my current boyfriend and ever since we are together and living together as well. But both of us haven't yet decided to get married as we are both students currently. After we graduate and have a job then we would get married after that. I think I would be around 29 by the time I get married.
thank you for posting my friend..
I'm 20, and I hope to marry my gf in 6, 7 years..._
thank you very much for you comment..
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Hello there. Is this for married mylotters? I am still very single and I dont know what age am i going to marry. I am still not prepared for marriage, financially and emotionally. I hope i will be married before I reach the age of 36.
it's for singles also ;) because i just want to know what age are you planning to settle down. thank you for you comment:) i hope you find your partner when you reach that age.