Ghettofied muffins:)

Haha! I made apple cinnimon muffins last night. I do not have a muffin pan so i put them in wok and baked them that way and then cut them into slices like a pizza.lol Have you ever made do with what u have to make something?..if so please explain:) (?)Did you know you can make pancakes out of premade muffin mix~I made apple cinnimon muffins this morning they were awsome:)
@brimia (6584)
I think you've come up with a new breakfast item...wok muffins...too funny. I'm always changing around recipes to use ingredients I have on hand. what you said reminds me of pancakes I made a couple of times...I saw the idea online...you pour the batter onto a cookie sheet/jelly roll pan, bake it, and then cut into squares. that way, you're not standing at the stove making 1 or 2 at a time...it's faster and they're all hot out of the oven at once.
Hahaha that is such a good idea!!!.lol I will definatly have to try that one. makes perfect sence:) thanks for the idea!.lol
Hey Wifey, I had put this on the back burner for a bit to think about it, I know I have done something like this, but cant think of it right now. Oh well this might count LOL The other night I wanted some cookies but I didnt have any chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies so I made them without. LOL They were really really good! I think I just might make them like that from now on! ;o) I have made pancakes from muffin mixes, the Jiffy ones. I love blueberry pancakes or chocolate chip ones. I dont think that is to out of the ordinary, or maybe I have just been ghettofied for a long time now! LOL Bay Lay Gray xx