You know/Knew you're in love when?

@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Me?.... When I missed the person, when I think him a lot... How about you guys please share your thoughts on here..... Have a nice day.
@applefreak (3133)
for me, it's the tingling feelings in your fingers. when i am near the person, i can feel the tingling sensation in my fingers. sometimes i'd get goosebumps on my arms. it's a kind of really electric feeling that is hard to explain. and when we touch, the hair on my face stands up. it's kinda creepy but it's true. :D
@riyasam (16582)
my good ness is it really true?
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah I can say that your really in love hehehe... thanks have a nice day...
yes riyasam it's a real feeling. it's really like getting a electric shock. but it's in a nice way of course.
@nica269 (1399)
I knew I was in love with my husband when I had to go to Argentina for a family emergency and could not stop crying as I was walking to the plane and he stayed in the airport. My sister thought I was just STUPID! LOL It's kinda funny now that I look back at it.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
It only means that you can't live without him hehehe... thanks have a nice day...
@nica269 (1399)
That's true, I CAN'T live without him, I love him too much.
@riyasam (16582)
i knew i was in love when i really missed the person when we were apart.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
yeah thats true... thanks have a nice day..
@vsraovsr (734)
I was in love with my spouse after our betrothal and came to know that after one month when I was thinking why I was thinking of him always. Now, I feel that if he wouldn't be my better half, I would have missed in life something in life which can never be recovered.
I cant understand the word "when". Because when i am in love then every time all the same thing are happen with me and at speed of rising of time it became more deeper.
@ssh123 (31104)
May be it was when I was 14 or 15 years old. But real relationship was developed when I was 22.
@Ohara_1983 (4122)
• Kuwait
Me, when i miss the person that i love, specially when he will travel abroad i cannot hold my tear's it will shown that i realy love him in dept.