Someone tagged my disccusions with my own star :)

@LittleMel (14059)
Just realized that. Some of my discussions were tagged 10, and at the time my star was 10. hahah it's kind of funny why would someone do that. the first time I noticed it, none of the responders has the 10 star so now I know it was mine that he or she used to tag the discussion with. Has anyone done this to your discussion too? Did you even notice?
@raijin (10380)
I guess that someone is indeed messing around our posts, that's been the same problem by other members here for a long time now. Somebody's terrorizing this site, that I guess we cannot consider him/her as an ignorant user but as a deranged member!LoL Whoever that nuissance member is, I hope that they get satisfied to whatever they are doing. Let them enjoy their activity here for the meantime, they have been reported and mylot has already taken some actions in tracing the source!;)
@LittleMel (14059)
I don't know if I should report this one. I don't know why and who plus it could've been just a reader, not posting responses
I know who it is, but I never reported her because she is on my friend's list.
@raijin (10380)
I believe we know the same person, sometimes you never know what goes inside a person's mind!LoL She is using another account here, with a different username. You can easily recognize her, since she keeps on coming back to those previous posts she's been to and joyfuly terrorizes other's post by commenting under them..
There is a person on mylot and I won't say who, who tags every discussion she makes and answers with a number. Sometimes it is 10, sometimes it is 7, it varies.
@LittleMel (14059)
is this person on my friends list too? I mean I kind of wonder if I should report it because it doesn't do me harm and in a way it's not a response.
I looked at your first three pages of friends and didn't see her. I don't think even if you knew who she was you'd want to report her. She's too sweet, LOL. It is annoying, but most of all, I'd like to know why she does it.
@LittleMel (14059)
oh Ambie I don't just report some like that. I did report a few new members who have been responding to my discussion with one word like "Haha" with nothing else. Or "I will be successful" and the topic is about where you will be if today the world ends. It's weird - succeful in what actually? But anyway mylot admin has to decide I guess. These tags though are kind of funny but not offensive and not a response, so I don't think it's worth reporting.
@chrislotz (8207)
What does that mean, tagging someones discussion. I am new here and don't understand what your talking about. I would be interested in knowing so if you could explain it so I can watch for it. I know when I respond to a discussion it asks for tags and I try to add a tag word that isn't already in the discussion. I thought we should do this to get the discussion to come up in more catagories. Is this what your talking about?
@LittleMel (14059)
You can tag your own response, your own discussions or the discussion you respond to. So far I've only tagged my own responses and discussions. I don't know about earning money or not but sure is someone has tagged my discussion with numbers and I'm just wondering if anyone else notices that in their discussions
I do not know who you are talking about but I wonder if perhaps the person tags number so she can easily go back over topics she has taken part in and keep an eye on them over time? I mean, the tags are there to help us all find topics we are interested in aren't they? I am of course not saying I am right, just giving another idea out there.
@LittleMel (14059)
I don't think so. tagging anything can help her or him return to the discussion. doesn't have to be a number. don't know who he or she is, but I find it funny. I found other people's discussions were tagged numbers too. I'm not offended just curious who this person is.
@riyasam (16582)
i did not notice it.maybe they genuinely had star 10.
@LittleMel (14059)
no, not when they tagged my discussion. unless the person who tagged it was not one of the responders