Coming back to myLot....

I've been a member of myLot for quite sometime now. At first I was absolutely HOOKED. I lived and breathed myLot! Then I left for a while, then I came back, then I left again (some of those times I left was because I didn't have internet access) but I always find myself coming back. I think this time I will be here for a while. I find that reading about everyone else's lives take the attention off mine. So, it's nice to take that "break" once in a while. Do you come and go? Or are you still addicted? I look forward to seeing some of my ole friends! Take care everyone. ~Stephanie
@shakeroo (3990)
I took a long break after my first payout due to work and the arrival of my first son and now I am back at myLot posting away towards my second payout. I should be reaching my minimum before end of the month. Anyway, welcome back!
That just about describes me! I'm only at $3.50, don't know if I'll make it to payout this month. Thank you for your response. Have a great day.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Glad to see that you are back. I am not as addicted as I used to be. I still check in about 1 time a day, at least a few minutes. It is just a way to relax and get away from things around here.
@misheleen73 (6037)
Nice seeing you again Stephanie.. I come and go as well. I was hooked in the beginning and then lost all my inspiration. I still do very few discussions myself, and answer only a handful now. I always check in and see what's going on, I just don't push myself the way I used to.
@mipen2006 (5528)
Hi Stephanie, I guess I'm a bit like you and visit myLot in waves. I have noticed a lot of regulars disappear, probably because they run out of discussions to start, or maybe they get a little bored with the same threads, who knows? Me? Well I like to drop in on a regular basis, sometimes this will extend to a couple of weeks, and see what my friends have had to say. I don't visit the main discussion board anymore, only start a new discussion, or respond to my friends.