Ears

@bfarrier1 (2083)
Does anyone know what to do when your ears itch way down inside. I have been having alot of trouble with mine and the itching is about to drive me crazy.
@hopejordan (3567)
hi there bfarrier1 yes i know that feeling it is annoying i had that for a long time since i was a little girl i did have it this this morning i put my finger in the ear and start making this sound with my thorat i know it not nice that the only way i can itch it andmy son has the same problem too but my daugter has not got it its so annnoying do you have blocked ears i have blocked ears too have a great day and thanks for this discussion
@bfarrier1 (2083)
I know this dicussion is 6 months old but yes I am still having this problem and the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong but I have blocked ears now and like a humming in them that is very annoying. Do you still have this problem?I hope it has been resolved for you. Take Care.
@kurtbiewald (2629)
i get that sometimes they sell some drops for that , my mom uses them I usually just itch with a q tip