I will be back momentarially

@TerryZ (22083)
I think I spelled that wrong.LOL Or is it right? Well Im going take a nice hot shower and will be back. But what I want to know is if you will miss me? And did you have your shower today? If not will you be taking one today?LOL
@gabs8513 (48716)
Well you know I would have missed you if I would have been here that Day and yes I have my Shower every Day without fail Love you and a big Hug
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi gabs Ive missed you and you havent been here. Hugs and love
@gabs8513 (48716)
Sweetie I miss you to but I really can not stay on long enough or come on here every Day I hate it I have been a bit better today and I hope that means that it is getting better now Love you and a big Hug
@webeishere (36353)
I haven't had time for a shower. been playing phone tag with the University Of Michigan Cancer Center, my clinic, and the University of Minnesota Hospital. Ytring to get things finalized for my wifes bone marrow donor operation. Ugghh! Stress Stress and more Stress. Grrrrr! Ahhhh deep breath Bob. That's better. HAHAHAHA! I missed ya! Tee hee!!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@TerryZ (22083)
Pee yew I thought I thought I smelled something!LOl No really I hope everything goes good for your wife. I will say a prayer for it tonight. Is she scared?
@webeishere (36353)
She's just nervous of flying alone is all. The donor process doesn't scare her really. Thanks also.
@suspenseful (40316)
Yes you spelled it wrong. If you use Firefox, they have a spell checker. Ah and as they say, "No conceit in my family, I have it all." Now since I am desperately trying to get more lines since I only got paid less then 30 cents yesterday, but your post leaves me in a quandary, so I will do a little humor. Oh my oh my, TerryZ has gone to take a shower!! We myLotters will be lost!! Oh what shall we do? What shall we do? How shall we survive? :) Ever since I watched Psycho, I have been nervous about showers --the thought of some psycho with a kitchen knife sort of makes me uneasy, so I take baths. I will be taking one tonight before I go to bed.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks your the only that told me I spelled it wrong. Yes how can I forget Psycho? I hate taking baths. Its good to be missed!Have a good night my friend!
@3lilangels (4639)
ofcourse i missed you my friend,and yes i took a shower last night and this morning.pattie
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi pattie wow a shower in the evening and a shower in the morning! Your very clean!LOL
@maddysmommy (16236)
I had my hot bath last night so I didn't take a shower this morning. And of course we will miss you LOL
@TerryZ (22083)
oh good thanks LOL