What kind of vegetables do you want to eat?

@Verity (851)
For me, I eat all kinds of vegetables because I love it. To free myself and my family from buying green leafy vegetables sold at the market, I have my own vegetable garden at my backyard. So that I would buy only vegetables not available in my garden. I do not know if anybody of you here eat vegetables because some of my friends don't like it.
@diillu (5130)
It's so good tohave a garden. I would also love to have a garden. Back in my home I have garden as well and my mom plants different kind of vegeables and fruits. It's really feels good. I usually like green vegetables like green leefy vegetables, brocolli etc. I can eat almost every vegetables except cauli flower, lady's finger and brinjal.
@Verity (851)
Am glad your mom has a vegetable garden, too! It is really nice having such. Well... you do eat all vegetables because it is good for our health. Thanks for sharing.
@academic2 (7011)
• Uganda
Some egg plants well boiled in in tomamotes, okra, and green paper-it tastes so good with some overdoze of garlic and onions.
@Verity (851)
Hhhmmm... seems delicious! I may try. Thanks in sharing.
@academic2 (7011)
• Uganda
Some egg plants well boiled in in tomamotes, okra, and green paper-it tastas so good with some overdoze of garlic and onions.