Should MTV play more music videos again?

@megumiart (3781)
It seems like reality shows like "the real world," " a shot at love" and "parental control" are taking over the channel. I mean it's called MUSIC TELEVISION, right? Don't you think MTV should play more music videos, and programming that has to do with music?
it don't matter to me never watch it anyway i watch GAC or CMT neveer could get into the rock and roll thing
@Sillychick (3279)
I know what you mean. There is very little relating to music on MTV. They need to either start playing more music or change the name. It's misleading. I don't even watch it anymore because stuff like the real world is just annoying. I prefer Fuse, they play more music.
@hhhxxccc (222)
I totally agree with what your saying. It seems that nowadays, your lucky if you ever even see a music video on the station. It's really a drag, because i miss seeing my favorite music video's while working.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
What do u mean seems like. Reality tv took over the channel almost a decade ago. Mtv is the original! and even they thought things were out of hand at some point. Otherwise why create Mtv2? At one point Mtv lead the way for reality tv. It is my belief it's time to lead us back to the MUSIC. After all MTV stands for MUSIC television. Hurray bring on the old or a new crop of video djs. Or vjs. lol Nina Blackwood, Martha Quinn where are you? These were 2 of the original Mtv Vjs! Bring on the tunes and videos.