What is the one thing that you r firm that u wont tolerate in ur relationship?

@humbleme (1004)
Hello friends,What is the one thing that you are absolutely firm in your decesion that you wont tolerate or compromise in your relationship? Also do you think it is necessary or sensible to stick in our firm decesion? Please share your opinion.
@mensab (4207)
one thing i stand firm about relationship is that we should be honest to each other. i cannot compromise that. i understand that relationships are reciprocated if one does what one does to him/her. honesty then begets honesty. if the others can not be honest, s/he does not deserve to be trusted. and the relationship will be very difficult to handle..
@humbleme (1004)
Hello mensab,Thanks for your response and I totally agree with you equal reciprocation is the keyword behind each and every successful relationship. Thanks again.
@mensab (4207)
thank you.. i always try to share my views and thoughts on topics that are interesting to me. yours is one of them.
@theprogamer (10539)
There are three things. For one, I will not tolerate deception. For another, I will not tolerate cheating at all. For a third, I will not tolerate uneven efforts of love and affection in the relationship.