Cranberry sauce....do you eat it

@lilybug (21148)
Do you eat it or does it just sit on the plate looking pretty? Most of my family likes it, but I have one brother that treats it like it is the nastiest thing on earth. Do you eat it? Does it even make it to your Thanksgiving dinner?
@laurika (4536)
I have been in our friend house two weeks ago for thanksgiving dinner and they had a crnabery jelly. I aksed with what they eat it for and my fiancee he just add it to my plate and tell me, just try. So I tried, but it just doesn't match together with meat for me. i can eat it like on the bread or so, but now with turkey. Also my mother in law bought one for last thursday, but noone ate it.
@lilybug (21148)
I think the tartness of it takes some getting used to for some people. I like it on the meat and by itself also.
I like cranberry sauce in any form, so when we go to my grandma's, I'm one of about 3 people who eat any of it. We go have a later Thanksgiving with her Saturday, but today we had it at my parent's, and there was no cranberry sauce. No one was too disturbed by its absence. : )
@lilybug (21148)
I think a lot of people feel that way about it.
@luvstochat (6914)
I don't like it I don't even like the looks of it. My mom is the only one who comes to my house for Thansgiving that actually likes it.
@lilybug (21148)
It actually tastes a lot better than it looks.
@megumiart (3781)
I think cranberry sauce is disgusting by it self. The only time I ever eat it is at thanksgiving dinner; i like to smear a tiny bit on my turkey
@anniepa (27241)
I personally don’t care for it and when I have my own dinner at home for Thanksgiving I usually don’t even bother because it’s just a waste of money. But it’s a tradition so that’s why most people have it, I guess. Annie
@brimia (6584)
I eat a little. My brother made it this year and it was quite good. The gel kind out of a can is pretty nasty to me.