What was the best musical concert you ever attended?

@megumiart (3781)
Was it a major record label, well known band/singer? or an unknown band? or maybe a orchestra? The best show I ever went to was with an underground band called "The number 12 looks like you." The sounded very good, as well as giving an amazing show! ;0
@bizmom (515)
Oh wow! i have been to so many over the years and all were great! My first one was Howard Jones - if u can believe that!! lol seen Duran Duran twice! Def Leppard, Journey, Kiss twice, Poison, Warrent, Nelson Brothers ( was my sis fave) New kids on the block ( also my little sis fave at the time) lol George Micheal, Rod Stewart, Ricky Martin, Creed, Goo Goo Dolls, Judas Priest, John Couger Mellencamp, Micheal Bolton ( took my mom for her b-day years ago) Id have to say Duran Duran of course was my fave both times as well as Kiss both times!! and Judas Priest was awesome as well! :) mostly cuz thos three concerts I seen with my hubby! :) and they just ROCKED!! Priest just blew me away as well :) LOL XX
I have only been to 2 it was George Strait and Doug Stone Stone puts on a good show but i just love George
@ElicBxn (60894)
I've seen Trout Fishing in American and The Bobs, both have put on great shows.
@mysdianait (64058)
I saw Genesis at Milan in Italy in 1987. I know that sounds historical but for me it was THE BEST concert I have ever seen I had the tickets months before the date. It was on a Tuesday and I remember that at the time I was running a small village shop and our half day closing day was Wednesday. I wrote to the local council and got permission to close on the afternoon of the concert and wrote a notice to put on the door 'closed for Genesis concert' lol
@wiccania (3360)
Hmm, that's hard. There have been so many. I've seen a lot of unsigned/underground/local bands. I think my favorite shows ever would be the first time I saw my 2 favorite bands. The Cruxshadows, which was at the bound summer ball in DC in 2000. I saw them along with Das Ich. Then there was the first Poison concert I went to. May 31, 1999 in Pittsburg. It was awesome, especially since I'd been a fan for like 13 years.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I saw so many show that I don't know witch one was the best. But I can say that the last show from Justin Timberlake was simply amazing. I just couldn't believe I was there. he,s really there for his fans. His voice, is move, everything was simply perfect.
@anniepa (27240)
I went to some good ones back in the 80's - Billy Joel, Sting and Barry Manilow, among others - and they were all terrific but the best had to be Huey Lewis and the News, who I saw twice. I haven't gotten to a concert in years except for to see Elton John a few years ago and that was also awesome. It was just him and his piano and can that guy ever play and sing. Annie