Go get your own Morphine!

@myrith (1830)
It's such a disgrace to the medical profession, how heartless could they've been? Today in my city two nurses had their jobs taken away plus their licences revoked. My God, they were caught taking the patients morphine, injecting them with saline and doctoring the medication sheets.How stupid careless and heartless.Most of the time when patients are on morphine is at the end stage of life, mostly for cancer.How could they call themselves nurses and allow these people to suffer with such pain? Maybe it's just me, but it's very upsetting to hear that, what are your thoughts?
@dixie1 (1330)
That is beyond terrible!!
@myrith (1830)
I imagine it's not only at that hospital, that such disgraceful behavior is happening, but fortunately they were caught at that one.
@lucky_witch (2711)
That is really horrible. I heard a lot of that case. I dont know how these people can sleep at night knowing that they have caused harm to the people around them. They do not love their profession and they dont care about the people around them. They deserve their licence to be revoked and be sent to jail...
@myrith (1830)
Oh, their licences have been revoked, they have been fired from their jobs and sent to rehab, they should be in jail.
@wiccania (3360)
I knew someone awhile back who is a medical assistant. During her externship she swiped a bunch of meds from the Drs office she worked at. They were all samples, but still... No one needs so much Ambien, Lunesta or any of the other meds she swiped.
@myrith (1830)
You know that's some scary ****, to know that stuff like that goes on there is mindboggling, it's awful!