$0.015 clicks on Advercash and other changes;)

@Pompon (1758)
Poland
Hi, there were several changes on Advercash past month. First of all they added offers, then they raised their minimum payout to $15. But now, they lowered minimum to $12.5 and they have new offer of Deluxe Ads worth 1.5 cent (I got 2 of them already:)). I know they have mainly 0.5 cent ads but it's always something, right? :) Oh, and don't forget that every 10 clicks we got a ticket that can win up to $25 (I won 25 cents and I was so hapy about it) and we can earn extra $0.0025 for voting for Advercash (maybe it's cheating but I honestly think Adrvercash is one of the best ptc out there). In my opinion if anyone want's to get involved with any of this group sites (they also run TitanClicks and Turbobux), Advercash is the best choice for them. So how do you feel about all those changes I mentioned? Are you as enthusiastic as I am or not? :P
@AndriaToh (1268)
Thanks. I did not know that the payout has been lowered to $12.50. I had $13 and thought I had to wait till $15, but now I can request payout already. Yay!
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Good for you^_^ I hope they eould inform users of changes they make, though;)
@ssh123 (31104)
I am a member here and for the past 1 1/2 months, I have earned $1.20. I am aware of their friend's /associate's sites. However I have not joined them/