How big will your Christmas Tree be ?

@Kowgirl (3492)
Since I am a widow and my children are all grown and live somewhere else I have started to buy smaller Christmas trees each year. I use to get one that would reach the ceiling but now I just look for one about 5 feet tall. The grandchildren wont be here to see it nor will any of my children. They come down for Thanksgiving but not for Christmas. So it's just me and my friends who will see it and enjoy decorating it. Ho big will your Christmas tree be this year?
This sounds so sad to read. I wish you could have gone to see them. You should look into tickets for next year early. I won't be putting up a tree this year. Maybe the table size one for my daughter. She is 13 and way to big for this extra work. I love to do it every year but this year I can't. I have to sew to pay for her gifts. LOL I hope you enjoy your holiday and your tree.
@Kowgirl (3492)
Honey don't feel sad for me. I get to spend time with them on Thanksgiving and during the warm part of the year(I go visit them)(They visit me at least twice a year)It is so cold where they live and I don't like cold weather, it bothers my arthritis. I have a lot of friends that I spend the holidays with, we visit each other and help decorate the trees and it's just a time to be together.I love this time of year. 13 is still young enough to enjoy a Christmas tree. It would be fun to decorate it together, a nice close way to enjoy each others company. They do grow up fast, don't they? Have a great weekend
@raychill (6571)
I live in a small apartment and I usually like really round trees, but i Can't because I don't have enough room here.. So I normally now get a taller tree that isn't as round. I'm glad that even though you are a widow with grown children you still get a real christmas tree. I will always get a real tree and will until the day I absolutely Can not!