People can be so fake and say anything

I was talking with so many false speakers around my block. All of them have their hands out for the holiday's. I can't get one to be honest about what they will be donating. Now I have plans to donate handbags. I always donate the items from the machines I win in post office boxes. I also plan to eat dinner and the local soup kitchen as we did before. MY daughter loves to help clean up trays and tables. I will be donating 2 purse's to the gift giving box. How can you take it knowing they are xyz's
@Adoniah (7515)
Never worry about what someone else is going to do. Only worry about what you are able to do. It sounds like you are going to do a fine job. Stick with it and keep it to yourself because no one else need know about it. That is the joy of giving. It is what is in your heart and what it does in your heart. It has nothing to do with the neighborhood!! Shalom~Adoniah