Do you love to learn others language ?

Here we are from different countries of the world. Except common language English many friend speak in their own country's language, so do you love to learn some words of your friend's country? I love to learn it. My friend may please say their own language the word : friend and love
@edigital (2710)
Yes, I love to learn others language except English. I already have a list of other language I learned from my mylot friends that is Filipino and Chinese. Some French, Italy, Spanish and only two words of Serbian language I learned so far. It is very interesting to learn language of countries where you have friend because you can then use those words with your friends who will feel more exciting your letter or writing.
Why don't you like to learn English edigital? Is it more complicated or is it just boring? lol
@edigital (2710)
Hi Tazpromote - I already learned English much and so can read, write and understand - also can write here too ! So no need to learn English much like as native American or British ...lol
Ok sweetie....I was just curious. Thanks for supporting me!!
@wolfie34 (26793)
I would definitely love to learn another language but I haven't got the aptitude(talent) to do it, I did learn French at school, but it was very basic, and unless you visit the country you are learning the language from then you quickly lose it. If I went to night school then I would learn it easier, but I am not good at remembering, so many have more than one language, but alas I only know one.
I learned the basic Spanish in high school and if I wouldn't have worked with other people who spoke it, I probably would have forgotten it too. lol. It's not an easy thing to learn another language if you don't use it everyday. Thanks for responding.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I love to learn new word in other language, even if most of the time, I just can't remember it lol I wish I could learn spanish one day, whe I will have time to do it :P My first language is french, so here are the two words you wanted in my own language friend : ami (boy), amie (girl) Love : amour
Thanks for your help to learn two words in your French language. In spanish friend may be called: amigo and love same as your language "amor" But in Italy friend is amico